Manet wants to hear from our patients about your experience with the health center and its services. To help us, we are holding private and confidential Focus Group interviews with patients who receive their care at Manet.
We would like to learn your thoughts about:
- telehealth services,
- behavioral health services (mental health, substance use),
- barriers to care,
- COVID-19 services, including information, testing, vaccination; and
- other concerns and comments about what we do well and how we can further improve our services.
The one-hour Focus Groups will be led by an independent consultant and conducted virtually via Zoom or telephone at the following times/dates:
- For patients who receive care at our Quincy sites:
- Monday, April 26 at 4 p.m.
- Monday, April 26 at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 28 at 4 p.m.
- For patients who receive care at our Hull site:
- Thursday, April 29 at 4 p.m.
- Thursday, April 29 at 6 p.m.
- For patients who receive care at our Taunton site:
- Monday, May 3 at 4 p.m.
- Monday, May 3 at 6 p.m.
If you are interested in helping us with your feedback, please select a date and time from the above list and send your reply to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 21 or call 617-404-4112 and leave your name, which session you would like to attend and the best way to reach you. We will send instructions about how to join the meeting in a confirmation email.
These groups may fill up quickly, so please respond as soon as you can! Thank you for helping Manet continue to improve its service quality.
Your Manet CHC Care Team