Programs & Services
Our pharmacy at Manet, North Quincy 110 West Squantum Street is open to everyone!
The friendly and helpful staff at Eaton Apothecary are eager to help you. Stop in and see for yourself.
- Conveniently located on the first floor of Manet, North Quincy with separate street-side entrance
- Full range of low cost prescriptions medications and supplies
- Most insurances accepted, including Health Safety Net
- Open to all patients and the community
- Carries Naloxone (Narcan)
- Friendly, highly qualified, mulitlingual staff
- Monday—9 am to 6 pm
- Tuesday—9 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday—9 am to 6pm
- Thursday—9 am to 6 pm
- Friday—9am to 5:30 pm
- Saturday—9 am to 2 pm
Manet Community Health Center’s pharmacy at 110 West Squantum Street, North Quincy will become BMC Pharmacy at Manet on March 16! Until then, our pharmacy remains open and staff are available to assist.
Existing pharmacy customers should call 617-638-8140 to ensure that their prescriptions remain at Manet and are refilled without interruption. New customers are welcome, too!
The BMC Pharmacy at Manet will offer a full range of pharmacy services, plus expanded offerings such as mail order refills, home delivery, reminder phone calls and more!
Stay tuned for our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on April 8 at 10 a.m.!