Patient and Family Advisory Council
We invite you to be a part of our Patient and Family Advisor Council
Manet Community Health Center’s mission is to serve as your partner for a healthier life. We are committed to continuously improve
care and services to better meet the needs of our community. We recognize that the best way for us to do so is through the ongoing
involvement of patients and families in our decision making.
We request your partnership to help us improve our quality of care and ask that you apply today to become a member of our Patient and Family Advisory Council.
What is a Patient and Family advisor?
A Patient and Family Advisor is a patient or patient family member of Manet Community Health Center who takes an active role in seeking creative ways to improve our quality of care and services.
What are the roles and responsibilities of Patient and Family Advisors?
- Attend quarterly Patient and Family Advisor Council Meetings (approx. 1.5 hours each month).
- Serve a minimum 1-year term. Provide constructive feedback based on their experience at Manet.
- Work as a team with the other members of the council.
- Be respectful of each member.
- Work to enhance the Manet healthcare experience.
Who is eligible to become a Patient and Family Advisor?
We are seeking patients and family members of Manet Community Health Center who are 18 years or older.
Why should I become a Patient and Family Advisor?
You will have a unique opportunity to make lasting and impactful changes to the way you, your family members, and the community receive care at Manet.
How do I apply to become a Patient and Family Advisor?
Download an application (PDF) or pick one up at the front desk. Once the application is completed please return it to one of our staff members at the front desk. The application may also be submitted by mail, email or fax to the contact information provided on
the bottom of your application.
Here is an outline of what to expect after you apply:
- You may receive a phone call to discuss additional questions about your application.
- We will then proceed with an in-person interview with a member of our staff.
- After careful review of all of our candidates, we will send letters indicating if we are able to extend a formal invitation to join
For more information about becoming a Patient and Family Advisor, please contact: Misbah Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 404-4120.