The Boston Globe ran a front page story on the longstanding partnership between Manet and the Quincy Police Department that pairs Manet Prevention Specilaists and Community Police Officers for home visits to residences where overdoses have occured. The program has helped hundreds of overdose survivors and their families connect to treatment and resources and saved countless lives.
- Patient Services Representative – Taunton October 11, 2021
- Registered Nurse – Full Time, Taunton October 11, 2021
- Behavioral Health Case Manager – North Quincy October 11, 2021
- Behavioral Health Medical Assistant – North Quincy & Taunton October 11, 2021
- Medical Assistant – All Sites October 11, 2021
- Registered Nurse – Full Time, North Quincy October 11, 2021
- Financial Analyst October 11, 2021