The Boston Globe ran a front page story on the longstanding partnership between Manet and the Quincy Police Department that pairs Manet Prevention Specilaists and Community Police Officers for home visits to residences where overdoses have occured. The program has helped hundreds of overdose survivors and their families connect to treatment and resources and saved countless lives.
- Prevention Specialist May 11, 2022
- Financial Analyst May 11, 2022
- Administrative Assistant April 6, 2022
- Community Health Worker – Quincy April 5, 2022
- Community Health Worker – Taunton April 4, 2022
- Director of Information Technology April 3, 2022
- Director, Nursing and Clinical Services April 2, 2022