Thank you for choosing us to be your health care provider. It is our pleasure to serve you.
In alignment with Governor Baker’s plans for Re-Opening, we, like other health centers, hospitals and health care organizations across the state and nation and around the globe, have been further strengthening our protocols and improving our facilities to keep our health center sites safe and ready for you.
As we begin to offer more of our medical, social and behavioral health services in person, we are also continuing to expand our Telehealth Program. With the use of easy-to-use videoconferencing applications, we can offer telehealth, or telemedicine, options for certain medical visits and behavioral health services. This allows patients to remain “remote” or at home for their video visit. Whether it’s an in-person or virtual visit, we urge you to make your health a priority and do not delay or skip important health care appointments. We are here for you!
When you come to Manet, you will notice several changes we’ve made to help keep you safe. Some of these changes include:
- Screening: Each patient coming for an in-person visit will be asked several COVID-19 screening questions via phone the day before their visit at Manet. Each patient will also be screened upon arrival to Manet. A staff person will ask how you are feeling and take a temperature reading.
- Masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE): Everyone is required to wear a mask in our facilities, including Manet staff, your care team and your fellow patients and guests.
- Reducing guests and care companions: To ensure the ability to keep distant, we are limiting the number of guests each patient can bring with them for their visits.
- Appointment times: We are staggering in-person patient appointments to reduce “patient traffic” within the health center and utilizing Telehealth visits, which allow our patients to remain at home for their visit.
- Reducing person-to-person interactions: We are limiting person-to-person interactions through the use of technology, including pre- and “touchless” check-in processes when available.
- Safety signage: We have placed copious signage to remind everyone of the importance of hand hygiene, communicating your symptoms, and maintaining social distance and spacing in waiting rooms, lobbies and other shared health center spaces.
- Enhanced and deep facilities cleaning: Our sites are rigorously cleaned and disinfected twice each day and protocols are in place to ensure our sites are well maintained throughout the day.
- COVID-19 screening and testing: Manet’s Urgent Care/COVID Team remains available and “at the ready” to offer COVID screening and testing by appointment for people who are symptomatic, at-risk or close contacts of COVID-19-positive or suspected positive individuals. COVID-19 testing allows us to help keep people safe from the symptoms of COVID, and our team instructs and educates those who are tested about how to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
In closing, please know that Manet is open and we’re so proud to care for you.
In peace and good health,
Cynthia Sierra, MA, Chief Executive Officer & Lily Yung, MD, Chief Medical Officer
PS –A reminder of our new pharmacy program via Boston Medical Center (BMC). The BMC Pharmacy at Manet is now open and mail order prescriptions are available to patients at all sites from BMC’s Cornerstone Health Solutions Pharmacy – with free shipping. Contact them by phone: 1-844-319-7588 or email: DG-CornerstoneMailorder@bmc.org, or order online: www.cornerstonehealthsolutions.org.