Free COVID-19 Testing in Taunton
As part of the Commonwealth’s strategic testing program to stop the spread of COVID-19 in communities across Massachusetts, Manet Community Health Center will be offering free community COVID-19 testing at several locations in Taunton through August 14. Residents in the Taunton area are encouraged to get tested, even if you have no COVID symptoms.
All testing is conducted outdoors, weather permitting. Testing will not be done in heavy rain or thunderstorms.
This week’s Testing Location and Times:
Department of Health and Human Services Office parking lot, 30 Olney Street, Taunton
- Wednesday, July 29: 4-6 p.m.
- Thursday, July 30: 4-7 p.m.
- Friday, July, 31: 9-11 a.m.
(Dates and locations will be updated through August 14. Check back for updates.)
To pre-register, call 774-406-5400. Testing will be done on a first come, first served basis and pre-registration is strongly suggested, as those who are pre-registered will be expedited upon arrival. Some waiting time at the testing site should be anticipated. Please remember to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. If you are experiencing any symptoms or have a known exposure to the virus, please let our staff know. For more information and for other upcoming dates and locations, visit mass.gov/stopthespread
- Open to everyone
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- No cost to you
- Testing at these sites is not restricted to residents of the city or town
- Will be provided to each participant confidentially
- Participants are encouraged to share these results with their health care providers
- Manet Community Health Center Board of Directors Announces 2022 Officers and New Members January 12, 2022
- New Tool for Residents to Access COVID-19 Digital Vaccination Card January 11, 2022
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Updates for Friday, January 7, 2022 January 6, 2022
- Holiday Hours December 21, 2021
- The Greatest Gifts of All: Our Volunteers December 14, 2021
- Marketing & Community Development Coordinator December 9, 2021
- Prevention Nurse December 9, 2021