As part of the Commonwealth’s strategic testing program to stop the spread of COVID-19 in communities across Massachusetts, Manet Community Health Center will be offering free community COVID-19 testing at several locations in Taunton through September 16. Residents in the Taunton area are encouraged to get tested, even if you have no COVID symptoms.
All testing is conducted outdoors, weather permitting. Testing will not be done in heavy rain or thunderstorms.
This week’s Testing Location and Times:
(Dates and locations will be updated through September 16. Check back for updates.)
Holiday Inn (Back Parking Lot), 700 Myles Standish Blvd., Taunton
- Monday, August 10: 3-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11: 3-6 p.m.
- Fri, August 14: 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
To pre-register, call 774-406-5400. Testing will be done on a first come, first served basis and pre-registration is strongly suggested, as those who are pre-registered will be expedited upon arrival. Some waiting time at the testing site should be anticipated. Please remember to wear a mask and maintain social distancing. If you are experiencing any symptoms or have a known exposure to the virus, please let our staff know.
For more information and for other upcoming dates and locations, visit mass.gov/stopthespread
- Open to everyone
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- No cost to you
- Testing at these sites is not restricted to residents of the city or town
- Will be provided to each participant confidentially directly from the lab
- Participants are encouraged to share these results with their health care providers
- Your email is important. If your test is negative, you will receive an email within 24-72 hours with instructions on how to retrieve your results. The email will look like this:
Your recent laboratory results are available from your provider, please register now.
Registration Code: XXXXXXXXXX
Please use the code above and the following link to register:
If you have any questions regarding this email, please contact Customer Support.