Manet Patient Flu Shot Clinic – Hull
Get yourself and your family vaccinated!
A yearly flu vaccine is the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses.
The CDC recommends that everyone 6 months and older get a flu vaccine every season with rare exceptions. Vaccination is particularly important for people who are at higher risk of serious complications from influenza. If you have questions or concerns, ask us!
Call for an appointment or walk-in. Children under age 5 should have an appointment with their PCP.
- Patient Services Representative – Taunton October 11, 2021
- Registered Nurse – Full Time, Taunton October 11, 2021
- Behavioral Health Case Manager – North Quincy October 11, 2021
- Behavioral Health Medical Assistant – North Quincy & Taunton October 11, 2021
- Medical Assistant – All Sites October 11, 2021
- Registered Nurse – Full Time, North Quincy October 11, 2021
- Financial Analyst October 11, 2021