Please join us in recognizing International Overdose Awareness Day – a day to remember without stigma those who have been lost to and affected by overdose deaths. Overdose is one of the world’s worst public health crises, and only through awareness and discussion can we hope to prevent and reduce drug related harm.
The Manet Prevention Team will be at Overdose Awareness Day Community Vigils across the region on August 31, including:
• Scituate (5:45 am, Old Scituate Lighthouse)
• Braintree (10 am, Town Hall)
• Taunton (5 pm, Liberty and Union Park, 75 Main Street)
• Weymouth (6:30 pm, Brad Hawes Park, 167 Lakehurst Ave.) and
• Quincy (7 pm, Hancock Adams Common)
Please feel free join them and to ask our team about Narcan. They can teach you how to use it and supply this medication to you free of charge.
Or call us at (Quincy/Hull) 857.939.4108, (Taunton/Attleboro) 781-664-4637 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.