Manet Prevention Specialist Jaimie Sprague took to the airways with Clayton Cheever of the Thomas Crane Public Library on QATV to promote the upcoming Narcan Training at the library on January 7 at 6:30 p.m. The training is free and open to the public.
- Getting the Word Out December 23, 2019
- Robert’s Story December 20, 2019
- We’re front page news! December 19, 2019
- Hats off to Caps for Kids! December 19, 2019
- Take action to help ensure long-term funding for health centers! December 15, 2019
- Dr. Yang named Director of Urgent Care and Occupational Health December 15, 2019
- Thank you from Manet’s Prevention Team December 15, 2019