Manet Medication Assisted Treatment (MMAT) Patient Support Group
Manet is hosting free weekly support group on Wednesdays from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. via Zoom for patients of the MMAT program.
There is no commitment to attend all sessions—while we would love group members to build connections and see familiar faces, there is no pressure to commit to attend every week.
The group content will be largely up to the group members, yet may include processing COVID-related loss/fear/disruption, relapse prevention, coping with isolation, etc.
For more information or to join the meeting, call Jane Farrell, MSW, LICSW, Behavioral Health Clinician, 774-406-5410
- Patient Services Representative – Taunton October 11, 2021
- Registered Nurse – Full Time, Taunton October 11, 2021
- Behavioral Health Case Manager – North Quincy October 11, 2021
- Behavioral Health Medical Assistant – North Quincy & Taunton October 11, 2021
- Medical Assistant – All Sites October 11, 2021
- Registered Nurse – Full Time, North Quincy October 11, 2021
- Financial Analyst October 11, 2021