Manet Medication Assisted Treatment (MMAT) Patient Support Group
Manet is hosting free weekly support group on Wednesdays from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. via Zoom for patients of the MMAT program.
There is no commitment to attend all sessions—while we would love group members to build connections and see familiar faces, there is no pressure to commit to attend every week.
The group content will be largely up to the group members, yet may include processing COVID-related loss/fear/disruption, relapse prevention, coping with isolation, etc.
For more information or to join the meeting, call Jane Farrell, MSW, LICSW, Behavioral Health Clinician, 774-406-5410
- Prevention Specialist May 11, 2022
- Financial Analyst May 11, 2022
- Administrative Assistant April 6, 2022
- Community Health Worker – Quincy April 5, 2022
- Community Health Worker – Taunton April 4, 2022
- Director of Information Technology April 3, 2022
- Director, Nursing and Clinical Services April 2, 2022