Manet Patient Flu Shot Clinic – Attleboro
Get yourself and your family vaccinated!
A yearly flu vaccine is the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses.
The CDC recommends that everyone 6 months and older get a flu vaccine every season with rare exceptions. Vaccination is particularly important for people who are at higher risk of serious complications from influenza. If you have questions or concerns, ask us!
Call for an appointment or walk-in. Children under age 5 should have an appointment with their PCP.
- Prevention Specialist May 11, 2022
- Financial Analyst May 11, 2022
- Administrative Assistant April 6, 2022
- Community Health Worker – Quincy April 5, 2022
- Community Health Worker – Taunton April 4, 2022
- Director of Information Technology April 3, 2022
- Director, Nursing and Clinical Services April 2, 2022