POSITION TITLE: Data Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Manager of Prevention Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Manet Community Health Center serves the broad health needs of South Shore residents through a family practice model of care. The health center is a federally qualified community health center that is fully licensed by the Department of Public Health and accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health care Organizations and Commission of Laboratory Accreditation. A multi-site community-based health center, Manet works to ensure that its patients have access to all levels of the healthcare system and is especially committed to providing services for the medically underserved. Manet has three locations in Quincy, one in Hull, Massachusetts and one in Taunton, MA.
General Scope of the Job
The Data Coordinator will help collect and manage data for the Prevention program, compile reports and provide clerical support to the Manager of Prevention and staff.
- Maintain working knowledge of agency and prevention program systems, policies and procedures.
- To organize, monitor, evaluate, supervise quality control and maintain files and data.
- To collect and compile all program statistical data on monthly, semi-monthly and yearly increments.
- To formalize reports, statistics and correspondence.
- To order testing supplies, Narcan, forms and canisters from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Ensure adequate supply of OEND (Overdose Education and Narcan Distribution), outreach material and testing supplies.
- To manage access to the State Laboratory Electronic Lab Records (ELR).
- Maintain department schedule.
- To request for purchase, under supervision of manager, all necessary office and medical supplies, when appropriate.
- To provide general clerical support to the Manager and Staff of prevention program.
- To keep all program resources and program manuals up to date.
- To adhere to the Agency policies with strict adherence to the Rules of Confidentiality and Agency Administration’
- Perform all related work as required by the Program Manager and Agency Administration.
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Detailed orientated
- Preferred experience in the area of substance abuse and HIV infection.
For inquires or to submit for consideration please contact Human Resource by email, email@example.com, or via phone at 617-404-4115.